The Baker’s Choice
The Baker's Choice is completely welded together for a lifetime of trouble-free performance and assembled with standard features such as the porcelain enameled high back and shelf to store items you like to keep handy for cooking and baking. It also has standard accessories of ash pan, fire poker, porcelain knobs, oven thermometer, internal flue damper, grate shaker, 17-1/8" tall 7" oval to round adapter with gasket & cement,and a lid lifter.
- Photos (1)
- Reviews (1)
- Add Review
The Baker’s Choice is painted with a high heat flat black paint that will protect the unit from corrosion. The cooking area of the stove is made of smooth, polished steel and has two eleven-inch removable lids for loading wood. The Baker’s Choice also comes with a high-back porcelain shelf that is handy for storing items.
- Firebox is lined with refractory brick lining, custom molded
- This model is front loading, it also has an 11" lid that you can load through
- The Baker's Choice has grates, equipped to burn either wood or coal
- There are dampers located on the side of the stove to regulate heat.
- The Bakers' Choice has some stainless steel to protect against corrosion
- The stove is painted black with high heat paint, it's not porcelain enamel
- The oven door swings out, not down
- There is an optional lid available for the water reservoir
- UL Listed to 1482 ULC listed to 5627 and CSA B366
- The water reservoir is on the back of the stove and holds about 7 gallons of water. The dimensions are 16" wide x 17" deep x 17" tall
- Stove comes with a 7" oval to 7" round flue adapter for single wall stove pipe
|Cooking Surface||34" W x 21.5" D x 32.5" H|
|Oven Dimensions||14" W x 22" D x 14" H|
|Fire Box Dimensions||11.5" W x 18.5" D x 14" H|
|Water Reservoir||7 Gallons|
|Approx. Area Heated||2,000 sq. ft.|
|Clearances To Combustibles|
|Bakers Choice (comes with 7" oval to round adapter 17-1/8" Tall, gasket & cement)||$1,570|
|Bakers Choice w/ Water Reservoir (7 gallons)||$1,715|
|Warming Oven for Bakers Choice||$300|
|Stainless Steel Water Coil||$75|
|Lid for Water Reservoir||$35|
Shipping is additional
For your own price quote, please call us toll free at 1-800-968-8604 or send us an e-mail. Please let us know;
- The stove model you would like.
- The state and zip code you would like it shipped to.