Waterford Stanley Cookstove
The Waterford Stanley Wood Cookstove has a rich history as a much-loved centerpiece of Irish country kitchens for nearly 100 years. This cookstove was first sold in North America over 30 years ago. Today it is available combining the benefits of cast iron cooking and the burning of wood, a renewable fuel, with its traditional classic charm.
- Photos (17)
- Videos (1)
- Add Review
The Waterford Stanley Wood Cookstove is everything you've always wanted in a classic woodburning cookstove. Plus, this cookstove provides the warmth and comfort of an efficient room heater. Experienced users will tell you this beautiful cast iron stove is a delight to cook with and will keep your kitchen and adjoining areas warm the entire winter. They will also tell you that food cooked on the expansive Stanley cooktop or in the large cast iron oven just seems to tastes so much better. With just a little practice, even novice chefs may master grilling, frying, steaming, roasting and baking marvelous meals on a Stanley wood cookstove. Breads, rolls and pies are crustier, thanks to the deep, even heat radiating within the oven walls. This oven is even large enough to cook a 25 pound turkey or a big beef or pork roast.
- The large fire box will hold sufficient wood to heat your home for many hours.
- The precision draft spinwheel allows you to accurately control both cooking and room temperatures.
- There are both primary and secondary combustion chambers to enhance performance.
- A controlled combustion firebox combined with a long smoke path yields high heat retention.
- A built-in thermometer helps you carefully monitor oven temperatures at a glance.
- The cooktop features a griddle, hot plate and two simmering plates.
- There is also an easy-access damper control.
- The main oven is self-cleaning and large capacity (53 liters)
- The entire cooktop is surface ground, which provides almost 5 square ft of smooth cooking area.
- The optional sideshelves extend the cooktop with cooling areas on both or either sides.
- The overhead warming oven cupboard is a perfect place to warm dishes or plates prior to serving.
- Chrome fittings are standard.
|Height to top of warming oven||59"|
|Height to Cook Top||34-3/4"|
|Width (without Side Shelves)||35-1/2"|
|Width (including Side Shelves)||53-1/4"|
|Oven Size||15"D x 13"H x 15-1/2"W (1.8247 cu ft)|
|Oven Door Size||17" x 15-1/2"|
|Oven Door Opening Size||12-3/4" x 15-3/4"|
|Firebox Size||16.5"D x 13"H x 9.5"W (1.179 cu ft)|
|Firebox Door Opening Size||5-3/4" x 9-1/2"|
|Burn Time||4 to 6 hours|
|Heating Capacity||900 to 1,300 square feet|
|Flue Rear Clearance (with Double-Wall pipe)||6"|
|Stove Rear Clearance||4"|
|Underwriters Laboratories US Safety Standards||UL 1482 (Approval no. MHI1048)|
|Underwriters Laboratories Canadian Safety Standards||ULC 628|
|Exemptions||EPA and DEQ regulations|
Cream Porcelain (Open)
|Waterford Stanley Wood Cookstove||Price|
|Standard Classic Black Matte Finish||$5,025|
|Porcelain Enamel Finish (Black, Blue, Cream or Green)||$5,755|
|Side Shelf Classic Black Matte Finish (with mounting bracket)||$225|
|Side Shelf Porcelain Enamel Black Finish (with mounting bracket)||$454|
|Warming Oven in Classic Black Matte Finish||$1045|
|Warming Oven in Porcelain Enamel Finish (4 colors)||$1045|
|Backsplash with Top Outlet in Classic Black Matte Finish||$190|
|Backsplash in Porcelain Enamel Finish (4 colors)||$190|
Please note: the Warming Oven and Backsplash must be ordered as a set.
Shipping is additional
For your own price quote, please call us toll free at 1-800-968-8604 or send us an e-mail. Please let us know;
- The stove model you would like.
- The state and zip code you would like it shipped to.
Experienced Waterford Stanley User Overview