Fire Chief Indoor Wood Furnaces
Put an end to your worries and keep warm this winter and for many winters to come with one of our bright red Fire Chief Wood and Coal Burning furnaces. Designed for maximum efficiency with our unique 360° Roller Grate and a Secondary Combustion Chamber - each furnace is pre-wired for easy installation, constructed of Heavy Gauge Steel and Cast Iron for strength and durability.
Four models to choose from - comfortably heat 1500-5000 square feet depending on model.
Fire Chief Wood Furnace are a natural fuel heating system.
• Construction - High Grade, heavy (7 & 10) gauge steel is continously welded for maximum structural strength. *
• Secondary Combustion Chamber - Increases fuel efficiency while reburning smoke and wood gases before they are vented up the chimney.
• Cold Air Return/Filter Box - Standard equipment on all Fire Chief furnaces, this box filters the system air as well as connecting a cold air return duct necessary for good installation
• Cast Iron Baffle - Directs the combustion air flow below and above the cast iron grates creating the maximum fire temperature for every pound of fuel. Comes with a lifetime warranty. • Cast Iron Roller Grate - Designed to roll 360 degrees from either direction, allowing fine ash to drop into ash pit and leaving hot coals in fire box. Comes with a lifetime warranty.
• Thermostatically Controlled Draft - Adds convenience and comfort to fully automatic electrical components.
• 3-Speed Blower - This motor allows for gentle circulation of air when heating requirements are low and high output when heating requirements are high.
• Pre-Wired Electrical System - Fully automatic components are pre-wired for your convenience and to reduce electrical installation time and expense.
Pre-Wired Electrical System
3-Speed Fan with Speed Control
Cold Air Return and Filter Box*
(uses standard 25" X 18" X 1" Filters)
Cast Iron Roller Grate
Thermostatically Controlled Draft
*The model 300 does not have a cold air return filter box. The steel specs are different on the model 300.
|Model||Model 300||Model 500|
|Weight||250 lb. approx.||525 lb. approx.|
|Fire Chamber Volume||4.00 cu. ft.||5.00 cu. ft.|
|BTU's (maximum)||80,000 approx.||100,000 approx|
|Heating Capacity||Approx 700-1000 sq.ft||Approx 1500-2000 sq.ft|
|3-Speed Blower Capacity||490 CFM||1150, 1500, 1800 CFM|
|Plenum Size||8" Round||12" Round|
|Warranty - Firebox||5 Year limited||5 Year|
|Warranty - Grates and Casting||5 Year limited||Lifetime|
|Model||Model 700||Model ./ 1100|
|Weight||600 lb. approx.||750 lb. approx|
|Fire Chamber Volume||7.00 cu. ft.||11.00 cu. ft.|
|BTU's (maximum)||150,000 approx.||200,000 approx|
|Heating Capacity||Approx 2500-3500 sq.ft||Approx 5000 sq.ft|
|3-Speed Blower Capacity||1150, 1500, 1800 CFM||1150, 1500, 1800 CFM|
|Plenum Size||12" Round||12" Round|
|Warranty - Firebox||5 Year||5 Year|
|Warranty - Grates and Casting||Lifetime||Lifetime|
|Fire Chief Wood Furnace||Prices|
|300 model*||$ 1,149*|
|500 model||$ 1,989|
|700 model||$ 2,385|
|1100 model||$ 2,625|
Prices include shipping to most continental U.S. locations. *Shipping is not included for the Fire Chief 300.