Performer™ C210 Lennox Wood Burning Fireplace Insert
Medium-sized, EPA Phase II-certified insert provides efficient non-catalytic heat and a variety of aesthetic options.
- Photos (1)
- Videos (1)
- Add Review
The Performer™ C210 wood-burning fireplace insert is the pinnacle of performance and efficiency. Designed to heat the moderately sized home, it provides exceptional warmth and unmatched beauty. A deep firebox accepts large logs for easy fueling and maintenance and a functional cooktop is readily available. And to add your distinctive style, the Performer can be customized with options for perfect, personalized appearance.
- Unique, integral airwash system sweeps preheated primary combustion air across the viewing glass, keeping the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire
- Constructed from premium materials, like heavy-gauge stainless steel, for dependable performance and striking appearance
- Ceramic-fiber blanket utilizes technology developed by NASA that has 10 times the insulation value of firebrick, radiating heat back into the firebox and creating higher efficiencies and cleaner gas
- Uniquely designed refractory baffle assists in igniting fuel-rich gases, increasing efficiency and reducing emissions
- Stainless steel afterburner tubes mix oxygen with unburned gases and smoke to create a secondary burn, lowering fuel costs
- Heavy-duty door contains no nuts or washers, forming a 360° seal for long-lasting durability
- EPA Phase II-certified for clean and efficient operation
- Unique airwash system keeps glass clean and clear for easy maintenance
- Two distinct door styles, five unique door finishes, and a choice of glass styling options for a customized look
- Surround size and trim selections to fit your style and home
|Specifications||Lennox Performer C210|
|View Style||Front View|
|Heating Capacity*||1,000-1,800 sq. ft.|
Please call or email for information regarding Lennox products. Please specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.
Fireplace Insert, Chimney Liner Installation