GDS20 Arlington™ Gas Stove
With its slender, space saving design and 45º venting, this is perfect for smaller room applications!
- Photos (7)
The Arlington™ cast iron gas stove, with its slender, space saving design and 45º venting, is perfect for smaller room applications. Even though small in size, it holds a large PHAZERAMIC™ burner system and brightly glowing ember bed, viewed through the European styled ceramic glass viewing area. Mirro-Flame™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Rear Panel comes standard with the Arlington™.
Arlington™ GDS20 Gas Stove
- The slender, compact cast iron gas stove that out performs!
- No electricity is required to light or operate - ensures reliable use even during power failures
- PHAZERAMIC™ burner technology featuring a randomly flickering flame and realistic glowing ember bed
- 50% flame/heat adjustment for maximum comfort and efficiency
- Realistic, ceramic fibre, light-weight molded PHAZER™ log set for a natural wood burning look
- Painted black cast iron finish in a unique European design
- Porcelain reflective rear panel creates the illusion of 2 fires in 1
- Piezo ignitor
- Heat transferring ceramic glass
- On/off switch with safety light indicating when the pilot light is on
- Millivolt remote control natural gas valve with built-in adjustable flame and heat control
- President's limited lifetime warranty
- 100% SAFEGUARD™ gas control system
- 7" - 45 degree venting for versatile installation and ideal for hearth mount applications
- 24" through the wall venting kit
- Blower kit with variable speed and thermostatic control
- Millivolt wall thermostat
- Battery operated programmable timer
- Leg leveling, stove securing kit
- Also Available as a Propane Unit
|Fuel||Natural Gas or Propane|
|Efficiencies (Steady State)||78%|
|Mobile Home Approved||Yes|
|Front Width||19 1/4"|
|Glass||18" H x 14" W|
- Direct vent model requires no chimney, it vents conveniently through a wall or roof and uses outside combustion air
- 45 degree venting for versatile installations
- Heater rated
- Approved for bathroom bedroom, bed-sitting room and basement installations
- Suitable for mobile home installation
Tested to ANSI Z21.88 and CSA 2.33
Line dimensions are to be used as a guide only. Please consult your installation manual for updated and precise measurements before proceeding to install or frame your Napoleon Fireplace. Check all Local and National Building Codes and Gas Regulations.
Porcelain Majolica Finish Shown Below
Three Finish Options Available
European design in solid cast iron.
Easy access hidden control panel.
Please call or email for information regarding Napoleon products. Please specify the model you are interested in and your zip code.